- Free access to a TV room all day and free WiFi
- Children club, free for children between 4 and 12
- Play tournaments (pétanque, volley-ball, ping-pong, badminton, darts…). Initiation to the “Palet breton”
- Drinks party every Sunday
- Dancing evenings
- Evening entertainment (board games, singing, shows…)
- Evening parties: crepes, mussels with French fries, roasted pigs, etc..
Abers Campsite bike rental
- Bikes for adults: VTT for men or women, b'twin
- Bikes for juniors as from 5 years old (without casters)
- Tows for children
Possible courses from the campsite:
Several courses for all the levels are possible at the beginning of the campsite. You can go along the sea or visit the Aber Benoît. Information available at the reception.
Practical information to get the fill of provisions...
Around Saint Pabu (2 km away)
Around Ploudalmézeau (5 km away)